Visiting the Salon Guidelines
Please do not visit the salon and cancel your appointments if you have any signs of a fever, high temperature, or have been in contact with any source of infection.
- Please book your appointment first, no walk in clients are allowed. The main door will always be closed. Please ring the door bell.
- Please arrive alone, unless you are with someone from the same household and have an appointment.
- Please arrive at the exact time of your appointment. If you are late for your appointment, we may have to reschedule your appointment.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided at entry and departure.
- Please wear a face mask when entering the salon.
- All the workstation and treatment room will be sanitised between the clients.
- We will observe the social distancing and ask our clients to do so.
- Please don’t bring any personal belongings apart from what’s required for your appointment.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours before the appointment time or the full payment will be required.
- No drinks are allowed in the salon.
- You must not book an appointment if you have travelled abroad in the last 14 days.
Are you running out of your favourite Dermalogica and Environ Products or Advanced Nutrition Programme Supplements and Jane Iredale Makeup!! Please order by texting us on 07885647420.
We are also kindly asking customers to reschedule your appointment if:
- You have experienced any cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
- Have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
We hope that these measures make you feel excited to come to the salon and assure you that you can be confident that you are in safe hands!
We can’t wait to see you soon!!